- The Waverly Band Booster Organization is a parent and community organization made up of supporters with a passion for the “Pride of the Vikes” band program. We support bands at every level of the program from 5th grade through varsity band, including Marching Band, Concert Band, Middle School and High School Jazz Bands, and Pep Band.
- Communication. We strive to keep band families up to date and informed regarding band events and needs. We communicate through several media forms, including this website, facebook, email, mail, and sometimes telephone and newspaper.
- Organization. We organize volunteer support for the band program based on what our students and directors need. From organizing band camp, to providing food before or after competitions, to requesting parents to serve as bus parents; we make sure our program has ample volunteer support.
- Fundraising. Our organization has worked extremely hard to build a robust, sustainable fundraising program. This is only possible because of our amazing volunteer support. Our fundraising serves as a service to students who may be saving for a band trip while also providing a solid base of support for our program as whole.
- Advocacy. We work with our directors and school administration to help ensure that our band students’ needs are served and that our excellent program receives the recognition it deserves.